About 1855 Jeremiah Pease Junior built his house at 124 North Water Street. with views of the Lighthouse, across the Outer Harbor toward Chappy on a .30 acre Lot. There was a thoughtful addition in the 1970s by the family of the current Owner, which retained the character and charm of the original house while creating a much larger home to accommodate a greater group. As the Town permits 7 bedrooms on this Lot, the Buyer could update the structure by re configuring to their taste and needs, while still respecting the origins of this elegant house. For in town, the back yard is a pleasant surprise with it's detached cottage bedroom suite, tool shed and still ample room for play and or a pool. Near the Harbor view Hotel and all the village of Edgartown has to offer from restaurants, movies, shops and scenic vistas.